Road Risk Only Insurance

Get an Instant QuoteGet an Instant Quote

Just answer a few simple questions and you could be making huge savings on your policy.

Request a CallbackRequest a Callback

One of our advisors can call at a time that suits you to discuss your road risk only insurance requirements.

Our road risk only insurance policies are aimed at smaller businesses working in the motor trade

If you need to drive vehicles which you don’t own then you will need road risk only insurance. Whether you buy and sell cars from home, work as a mechanic or run your own car valeting business, we can provide the right level of insurance cover to make sure you’re fully protected.

The difference between a motor trade road risk only policy and a private motor policy is that the road risk insurance policy specifies only the driver and not any one vehicle – meaning that you are covered to drive any vehicle in connection with your trade. Our policies include cover for driving or moving vehicles as part of your day-to-day business activity and we can include public liability cover too.

Policies that offer great flexibility

A first-class service

Affordable quotes

Complete peace of mind

Contact us today for a great quote on your road risk only insurance